8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Crocodile Stitch Dog Bandana
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make your dog as fashionable as you are with the Crocodile Stitch Dog Bandana. This crochet scarf pattern will add to your repertoire of crochet stitches if you don't already know how to do the crocodile crochet stitch. Your pet will feel extra loved and extra special with such a cool bandana, especially because you made it. It's easy to adjust for any size pet and fits a 10-12 inch neck, but you can see how to make it larger in the tutorial.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
To see this pattern featured with other great crocodile stitch designs, check out Crocodile Couture and Decor: 24 Crocodile Stitch Patterns + Tutorial.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet