Crochet Christmas Candy Cane Dog Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable Christmas crochet dog scarf will make your furry friend look festive and extremely cute! I made this Christmas Candy Cane scarf for our Golden Retriever Lucy, who looks very attractive in it. The red and white colors are very flattering to her beautiful golden fur. This crochet Candy Cane dog scarf is made in red and white diagonal stripes and has asymmetrical ends. You can easily make this scarf longer or shorter by increasing or decreasing number of repeat rows. The scarf has also two buttons and is embellished with a tassel. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- Ayla The Mini Crochet Mermaid
- Apple Bottom
- Louise Shawl
- Winding Ridges Cowl
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Mesa Sunset Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters