Woodland Fox Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The woodland fox crochet hat is a cute design that is sure to delight! The pattern uses bulky weight yarn for a warm and cozy earflap fox hat! The pattern is written in baby, toddler, child and adult sizes. Materials: – Bulky weight yarn (5). I used 1 skein each of Loops and Threads Charisma in “off white” and I Love this Chunky in “Spice” and a small amount of black yarn. – Size J, 6.00 mm crochet hook – 3 buttons- 1″ – Black threading floss Abbreviations: ch- chain st(s)- stitch(es) sc- single crochet dc- double crochet sl st- slip stitch sc2tog- single crochet 2 together"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters