We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Weeping Willows Toddler Dress is yet another gorgeous additiong to the Weeping Willows Collection! It fits more toddlers size 24 months to 3t! Making it with cotton makes it perfect for any time of the year!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches = approx 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most toddlers 24 months to 3t
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rorschach Square
- Primrose Square
- Mock-Race Hangers
- How To Crochet A Bag Step By Step
- Fettucini Cat Dog Pet Bed
- X's Can and Glass Bottle Cozy
- Butterfly Wreath Hanger Cover
- Incrocio Cowl
- Easy Crochet Basket Pattern
- Cute Mini Hearts Crochet Beanie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet