Weeping Willows Toddler Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Weeping Willows Toddler Dress is yet another gorgeous additiong to the Weeping Willows Collection! It fits more toddlers size 24 months to 3t! Making it with cotton makes it perfect for any time of the year!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches = approx 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most toddlers 24 months to 3t
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters