This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lottie Easy Crochet Baby Shoes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re new to crochet and you think 3 dimensional items will be too tricky for you think again my friend! This free beginners tutorial will guide you through how to make these cute and easy crochet baby shoes with step by step instructions and images at each stage to help guide you through. These one piece Mary Jane style shoes are great for both boys and girls as the simple shape allows you to play with different colours and the strap stops them being lost when baby inevitably kicks with glee when they see them and try to grab them! Try making them in white or ivory for the perfect newborn gift or classic DIY Christening Shoe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 HDC x12rows (10x10cm)
Finished Size10cm (4 inches)
- dk yarn 40m
- 4mm hook
Read NextMy Favorite Beanie for 18" Dolls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters