Lottie Easy Crochet Baby Shoes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re new to crochet and you think 3 dimensional items will be too tricky for you think again my friend! This free beginners tutorial will guide you through how to make these cute and easy crochet baby shoes with step by step instructions and images at each stage to help guide you through. These one piece Mary Jane style shoes are great for both boys and girls as the simple shape allows you to play with different colours and the strap stops them being lost when baby inevitably kicks with glee when they see them and try to grab them! Try making them in white or ivory for the perfect newborn gift or classic DIY Christening Shoe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 HDC x12rows (10x10cm)
Finished Size10cm (4 inches)
- dk yarn 40m
- 4mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters