Unicorn Baby Dolls Onesie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern bundle is for a baby dolls onesie. The doll clothes are suitable for 14” baby dolls. The dolls onesie is crocheted in one piece and the unicorn decorations are made separately and are sewn into the hood. The hooded onesie buttons up the front and the hood is decorated with a crochet unicorn horn, ears, curly mane and flowers. ⭐️ Doll size ⭐️ The following measurements are of the doll used in the photo. You can easily adjust the length of the sleeves, legs and torso by simply adding or removing extra rows in these areas. Height - 14” Waist circumference - 24cm Torso length - 16cm Arm circumference - 9cm Under arm length - 11cm Thigh circumference - 15cm Inside leg length -11cm Head circumference - 27cm Finished size of onesie - H 40cm x W 16cm ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ DK (weight 3) yarn. I used King Cole Pricewise DK in the following colours and approximate amounts. A - lilac - 66g (185m/203yd) B - candy pink - 16g (45m/50yd) C - yellow - 6g (17m/19yd) D - purple - 4g (12m/14yd) E - baby pink - 4g (12m/14yd) F - lemon - 2g (6m/7yd) Total - 98g (277m/307yd) ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 4mm (G-6) – Tapestry needle – DK yarn (weight 3) – Scissors 14” baby doll 2 x 15mm button This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. The onesie is made in one piece and there is minimal sewing involved. To expand you will need to sew on the buttons, cone, ears, flowers and mane. The pattern is 9 pages long and includes gauge information, progress photos and finished sizes. Recommend skill level is easy."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters