Tooth Fairy Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for a Tooth Fairy Bag. The little tooth shaped bag is decorated with a face, tutu and fairy wings. It makes a lovely little gift for children loosing their milk teeth. The tooth fairy bag measures 10cm wide x 14cm high (including handle). ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ DK (weight 3) yarn. I used 15g (42m / 46yd) of King Cole Pricewise DK in the following colours: A - white B - pink C - blue D - silver E - Black ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 3.5mm (E-4) – Tapestry needle – DK yarn (weight 3) – Scissors This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. There is minimal sewing involved. To expand, you will only need to sew on the wings. You will also need basic tapestry skills for the face. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters