Sword And Shield
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"En Garde! This crochet sword and shield makes a great toy for little kids. They are soft and quick to work up. Add the sword and shield to a Halloween costume or keep reading to see how it fends off bad dreams in my home. Lately, I have been in love with simple patterns. This pattern is as simple as I could make it. You will be working a series of repeated rows to create your sword and shield. You just need to know how to single crochet, chain and increase with single crochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 SC X 9 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeShield Size: 13 inches by 9.5 inches Sword Size: 15 inches by 5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters