This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Reusable Water Balloons
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Reusable Water Balloon Crochet Pattern is a fun, quick, and super easy crochet pattern to make your own eco-friendly, refillable water balloons! They are a fun summer project for the whole family. Perfect for a pool party or as a gift. This pattern calls for about 20 yards of super bulky yarn and a size K10/ 6.5mm crochet hook. You will need to know how to complete chain stitches and half double crochet stitches, and half double crochet increases and decreases to work this pattern."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNo Gauge Needed
Finished SizeOne Size - 4 in wide x 5 in long
- Super Bulky Yarn
- K10/ 6.5 mm crochet hook
- Stitch Marker
Read NextMy Favorite Beanie for 18" Dolls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters