Oopsie Daisy Doll Romper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern bundle is for a daisy themed baby dolls romper and headband. The doll clothes are suitable for 14” baby dolls. The dolls romper is crocheted in one piece and the daisies and headband are made separately and are sewn on. The baby dolls romper fastens at the back with a single 15mm button. ⭐️ Doll size ⭐️ The following measurements are of the doll used in the photo. You can easily adjust the length of the legs and torso by simply adding or removing extra rows in these areas. Height - 14” Waist circumference - 24cm Torso length - 16cm Arm circumference - 9cm Under arm length - 11cm Thigh circumference - 15cm Inside leg length -11cm Head circumference - 27cm Finished size of romper - W 16cm x H 21cm ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ DK (weight 3) yarn. I used King Cole Pricewise DK in the following colours and approximate amounts. A - yellow - 37g (104m/114yd) B - white - 3g (9m/10yd) Total - 40g (113m/124yd) ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 4mm (G-6) – Tapestry needle – DK yarn (weight 3) – Scissors - 14” baby doll - 1 x 15mm button This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. The onesie is made in one piece and there is minimal sewing involved. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14” doll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters