We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cute little mini balloons measure 3.5 x 4cm and a great fun to add to children’s play sets or for decorative projects. To make the mini balloons you will need dk yarn, toy stuffing, a tapestry needle and a 3.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is beginner friendly and great to make use of old scraps of yarn you have left over that would otherwise go to waste. They are very quick and easy to make "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3.5 x 4 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters