Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With Easter right around the corner, wouldn't this be the best time to whip up some Bunny Projects. I have been busy making some Bunny related projects. Today I am sharing the pattern for this Adorable Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat. This has to be the most easy and quick hat to whip up. As the name suggests, this Messy Bun hat has a hole at the top for your up-do hairstyle. They are really fun to make. The ribbed effect comes from working only in the back loop of each crochet stitch.This hat pattern is freestyle and can be easily customised. You can make it for Babies and Adults. You will just have to change the number of starting chain stitches. I have finished the hat by stitching a Bunny Applique to the bottom. Materials Used:- For Hat Bulky Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Hair Tie For Bunny Applique:- Medium Weighted Yarn( Pink, White and Black) 4 mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters