We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Joy Skirt is not only worked sideways, it is also created diagonally. This unique construction gives the skirt amazing bias lines that flatter and add interest to the skirt. The skirt comes in sizes from 18 months all the way up to any women’s size (YAY for size-inclusive!). There are instructions for easily adjusting the width in each child’s size. The instructions for the women’s sizes are written so that you can make it to perfectly fit your body. In addition, you can choose from 4 lengths to create your women’s skirt. This is so easily customizable; you’re going to love the result! The skirt is so comfortable."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 rows (1-19 of skirt body) X 16.5 st, = 4” X 4”
To measure gauge, Ch 22.
Row 1: Hdc in 3rd ch from hook and each st across
Row 2: Ch 1, turn. Sc in 3L of each stitch across
Rows 3-4: Ch 1, turn. Sc in each st across.
Row 5: Ch 2, turn. Hdc in each st across.
Rows 5-25: Repeat rows 2-5 until you reach row 19.
NOTE: The gauge swatch is larger than 4” X 4”. Measure the swatch from row 5-23 for length. Measure the interior 16.5 stitches to check for width of gauge.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters