Hibiscus Baby Layette Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a simple motif project transformed into a brilliant, kaleidescope with a palette of 5 complementary colors of yarn. The motif blanket has a delicate floral edging. And the hat and booties feature a 3-dimensional embellished flower that is crocheted into the fabric, not sewn on as a an afterthought. This stunning baby layette features Be So Baby Yarn in colors Violet, Orchid, Princess, Peach and Diva. There is also a 3-part video tutorial for these patterns, too."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLarge motif is 10.5 in (26.7cm) in diameter.
Finished SizeBlanket: 33 in (83.8cm) square, 2 in (5cm) edging. Hat: 16 in (40.6cm) circumference x 6 in (15.2cm) tall, size 6 months. Booties: Sole is 3 in (7.6cm) long x 1 in (2.5cm) wide, size 6 months.
- Be So Baby Yarn, color Peach
- Be So Baby Yarn, color Princess
- Be So Baby Yarn color Orchid
- Be So Baby Yarn, color Diva
- Be So Baby Yarn, color Violet
- E/4 (3.5mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet