Froggy Smiley Crochet Hand Puppet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Kids love puppets, and hand puppets are one of the best ways to keep them entertained.Crochet Hand puppets are the easiest and quickest projects to whip up.They are fun to make and fun to play with. Today I am Sharing a very simple pattern for this Froggy Smiley Hand Puppet.Even if you are a beginner, this would be very easy to whip up. I have used Eyelash yarn which gives the puppet a soft and fluffy look.This pattern is adjustable according to the size you require.My Puppet measures 9'' in Length and 4'' in Width. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn(Green Color) Yarn (Red and Black Color) 4 mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters