Easy To Make Crochet Hand Puppet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for something to make for the kiddos? How about some hand puppets.Kids Love puppets, and hand puppets are one of the best ways to keep them entertained.Crochet Hand puppets are fun to make and fun to play with. Today I am Sharing a very simple pattern for this Crochet Hand Puppet. Even if you are a beginner, this would be very easy to whip up. The puppet fits both adult and children's hands. The finished puppet is approximately 10 inches in length, but the size may vary depending on the yarn you use and your hand tension. Materials Used:- Yarn Black Yarn (For Eyes and Mouth) Yarn Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet