Cupcake Kids Apron
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern bundle will help you create a cute cupcake themed kids apron suitable for ages 3-8 years. Aran (weight 4) yarn. I used ‘Stylecraft special Aran’ in 5 colours. A - Fondant 66yds B - Lavender 13yds C - Pale Rose 11yds D - Aspen 15yds E - Duck egg 175yds Total - 280 yards Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm (H-8) – Tapestry needle – Aran yarn (weight 4) – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is intermediate. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to increase and decrease as well as be able to work into the raw edge. The pattern is 7 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge instructions and measurements. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters