This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Kids Slippers Worked Flat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet child slippers is the child version of the pompom baby booties. This bootie has a ribbed cuff detailing that gives your child’s legs extra warmth during the winter months. With this pattern, you can make your kids adorable slippers just working in rows and it’s more convenient and faster than working in the round and you can be sure that your slippers will come out the same size. Heck Yeah! You won’t have to make a third one just to have two match up!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches /8 rows= 10 cm/4 inch square in Dc
Finished Size7 inches sole
Read NextCinderella Dress for Baby
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters