Crochet Frisbee Toy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy toy is suitable as a gift for both pets and children, although supervise pets for safety. This fun and practical toy can be made in around 20 minutes, depending on how quickly you crochet, and can be made in any double knitting yarn. If it were stripey, you could use up tiny scraps of yarn and create a unique toy for your children. It may require blocking by putting under a pile of heavy books for a few days, to ensure it is flat enough for a frisbee. Making it with two strands of yarn would also help to make it a little easier to throw. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters