Children's Houston Hoodie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Children's Houston Hoodie is simple and easy sweater with optional hood and pockets! The kiddos in your life will love it! The Children’s Houston Hoodie comes in children’s sizes 2-12! I used Knit Picks Brava Worsted for my son’s hoodie, however, you can use any #4 worsted weight yarn you’d like. The Children’s Houston Hoodie is a top down workup, with the sleeves and hood added at the end. Be sure to check out the Houston Hoodie in adult sizes too! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14sts x 9 rows = 4"
Finished SizeChildren's Sizes 2-12
- Worsted weight (#4) yarn
- H (5.00mm) crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- Gourd-geous Pumpkins
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters