This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Child Size Blanket Cardigans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the free child's size version of my popular adult Blanket Cardigan Pattern. I offer this child size pattern series in a 18 month - 14/16. This one is the 18 month, but it includes links to all other sizes. I did decide to omit the fringe on the smallest sizes. Little hands, little fingers, lots of playing, maybe a little dirt, and you just don’t know how well all that would mix together. We also decided to omit the buttonholes that are included in the larger sizes because of body proportion variation from child to child. Enjoy!"
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 hdc and 11 rows in 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Read NextOver The Rainbow Cotton Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters