Child Size Blanket Cardigans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the free child's size version of my popular adult Blanket Cardigan Pattern. I offer this child size pattern series in a 18 month - 14/16. This one is the 18 month, but it includes links to all other sizes. I did decide to omit the fringe on the smallest sizes. Little hands, little fingers, lots of playing, maybe a little dirt, and you just don’t know how well all that would mix together. We also decided to omit the buttonholes that are included in the larger sizes because of body proportion variation from child to child. Enjoy!"
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 hdc and 11 rows in 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters