Child Size Blanket Cardigans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the free child's size version of my popular adult Blanket Cardigan Pattern. I offer this child size pattern series in a 18 month - 14/16. This one is the 18 month, but it includes links to all other sizes. I did decide to omit the fringe on the smallest sizes. Little hands, little fingers, lots of playing, maybe a little dirt, and you just don’t know how well all that would mix together. We also decided to omit the buttonholes that are included in the larger sizes because of body proportion variation from child to child. Enjoy!"
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 hdc and 11 rows in 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters