This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Braided Baby Hat & Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these adorable crochet braided baby set with this easy to follow pattern! Sizing for the booties is easily adjustable, just change your hook size! The braided trim features the puff stitch to create a beautiful accent along the cuff of the booties and bottom of the hat. You can make the hat as a beanie or add the optional earflap and braided sides. The booties are sizes newborn-18 months and the hat sizes newborn-toddler. Perfect for your little one or worthy of gifting. You can make the set in a single color or two colors for a contrast (directions given in pattern). There is also an optional braided earflap section. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextGirl's Chic Crochet Capelet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters