Braided Baby Hat & Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create these adorable crochet braided baby set with this easy to follow pattern! Sizing for the booties is easily adjustable, just change your hook size! The braided trim features the puff stitch to create a beautiful accent along the cuff of the booties and bottom of the hat. You can make the hat as a beanie or add the optional earflap and braided sides. The booties are sizes newborn-18 months and the hat sizes newborn-toddler. Perfect for your little one or worthy of gifting. You can make the set in a single color or two colors for a contrast (directions given in pattern). There is also an optional braided earflap section. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters