Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for a ‘bowtiful’ doll dress and a matching bow hairband. The doll clothes are suitable for 18” child sized dolls. ⭐️ Yarn Aran (weight 4) yarn. I used Stylecraft special aran. The following amounts are based on a 5mm hook. Add on approx 10g of A & B if your using a 5.5mm hook. A - Fondant - 56g (110m/121yd) B - Silver - 16g (32m/35yd) Total - 72g (142m/156yd) ⭐️ Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm (H-8) / 5.5mm (I-9) – Tapestry needle – Aran yarn – Scissors - 18” child doll - 15mm buttons x 2 This pattern is easy level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches to complete the pattern. There is minimum sewing involved to attach the bows. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters