Bandana Scarf Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bandana Scarf Bib is a multi-use drool bib that is soft cotton and double thick for extra protection. And it’s multi-use too - unfold it into a burp cloth or wipe cloth to clean up spills and spit up on the go! The Bandana Scarf Bib is essentially a fancy washcloth. Fold it in half and use the button (or Velcro) and it’s a trendy drool bib for kids 6-18 mths old. Unfolded, it’s perfect for emergency cleanups, or as a burp cloth. Hang it right where you need it from that loop too! Making this easy pattern will teach you how to increase and decrease in crochet moss stitch - and of course, there will be a video tutorial too! Safety First: Remove ANY bib before bedtime or nap time. Do not leave child unattended while using a bib. This pattern includes one large button. If preferred, you can substitute a bit of sew-in Velcro, or safety snaps."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5" laid flat, sized to fit 6-18mths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters