Bandana Scarf Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bandana Scarf Bib is a multi-use drool bib that is soft cotton and double thick for extra protection. And it’s multi-use too - unfold it into a burp cloth or wipe cloth to clean up spills and spit up on the go! The Bandana Scarf Bib is essentially a fancy washcloth. Fold it in half and use the button (or Velcro) and it’s a trendy drool bib for kids 6-18 mths old. Unfolded, it’s perfect for emergency cleanups, or as a burp cloth. Hang it right where you need it from that loop too! Making this easy pattern will teach you how to increase and decrease in crochet moss stitch - and of course, there will be a video tutorial too! Safety First: Remove ANY bib before bedtime or nap time. Do not leave child unattended while using a bib. This pattern includes one large button. If preferred, you can substitute a bit of sew-in Velcro, or safety snaps."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5" laid flat, sized to fit 6-18mths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet