Basketweave Stitch (One Row Repeat)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Basketweave Stitch is an easy crochet pattern that you can use to crochet baby blankets, afghans, shawls etc. The basketweave stitch is a crochet pattern constructed with front and back post double crochet stitches (fpdc and bpdc for short) and simple one-row repeat that creates a woven-like pattern similar to a basket. You will find the step by step written pattern and a video tutorial for those of you who find it easier to learn by watching how is it done."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- The Lemon Peel Planter
- 95 Free Homemade Crochet Designs
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: September 2011
- Crochet Rainbow (any Size) Free Pattern
- How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
- 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- Basketweave Stitch (One Row Repeat)
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters