We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Try these two simple hair styles for your next amigurumi doll project. This tutorial shows you how to make either braids or curly hair for your doll. Miss Tulip doll is shown with two different hair styles. All you need is yarn and something to measure it, and you can make the hair any length you want. These simple techniques will have your doll's hair looking beautiful in no time! Miss Tulip would make a great gift for your little's Easter basket. "
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- Crochet Rainbow (any Size) Free Pattern
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: September 2011
- Intermeshing Crochet Basics
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
- The Lemon Peel Planter
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: June 2012
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns August 2012
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters