AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: August 2011
Didn't you have such a blast this summer sitting out in the warm weather, swimming in the cool pools and making all your free crochet patterns? If you missed any patterns or just want to look at them again, check out this great collection. You can find some of your favorites from the month of August. All these free crochet patterns were featured in newsletters during the summer and it's just so fun to bring them out of the "vault". Which pattern is your favorite?
Table of Contents:
- Sleazy Dress - I just love the name of this dress; it's really intriguing like a car wreck that you can't look away from.
- Babydoll Wrap - You can wear this Babydoll Wrap any time of year; wear long sleeves underneath during the winter and a cami during the summer.
- Sensational Scarf - Everyone just loved this free crochet scarf pattern so much, including myself. It's a beautiful design that uses Blue Heron Yarns Rayon/Metallic for a little shimmer.
- Tea Light Flower - These Tea Light Flowers are just too cute. I can picture many of them in a wedding venue as centerpieces. Just follow the crochet instructions and you'll get the same result.
- Giant Sunflower - This free crochet pattern: Giant Sunflower is so fun to make. You can put together many of these in different colors for a fun bouquet. You can even attach it to a bag for a cute design. It's great for beginners.
- An Autumn Shawl - Cover yourself in a colorful Autumn Shawl. The striped detail in earth tones makes a beautiful design.
- Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall - Gala yarn in an Olive/Yellow color and the basic crochet stitches are used to make this poncho for the fall season.
- Stashaholic's Brain Dead Afghan - This pattern was one of the most popular crochet afghan patterns of the summer. I think it's the name that really reels you in.
- Blue Boyfriend Blanket - Different shades of blue is what makes this blanket look so unique; it's always fun to play around with bold colors.
- 24 Point Round Ripple - The crochet instructions for this ripple blanket are easy to follow. It's a colorful design you will want to work up today!
- Cuddle Soft Baby Blanket - This free baby afghan pattern gives you the sweetest little cuddle soft baby blanket. Red Heart Baby is used to work up this blanket in rows while the border is worked in rounds. Front post double and back post double crochet stitches make this blanket.
- Ocean Tranquility Afghan - This is a neat blanket as there are different sizes to choose from; giving you just what you need. Who doesn't like making a blanket for the fall and winter months?
- Seasons of Comfort Lapghan - Let's not forget about this lapghan that everyone loved. It's a nice blanket for the fall with the colors given, but you can also use bright, fun colors for a summer blanket.