Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today I’m sharing with you a new free pattern for a Poppy Flower Applique. I have created a poppy flower pattern before, but this time I am using Tunisian crochet stitches to make it and I think the end result is so much better. The pattern is a mix of amigurumi and Tunisian crochet, but you will not need to know any Tunisian crochet techniques. These poppies would look gorgeous attached to blankets, afghans, hats and bags."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters