Tiny Petunia Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How To Crochet A Tiny Petunia Flower I wanted to create a flower tiara for Petunia the Pig Lovey a couple of weeks ago (pattern comming soon) and I needed them to be really small but still have the bell shape of a petunia flower (because my little piggy lovey was called Petunia). I tweaked the pattern a few times, I changed the hook size and finally came out with this cute petunia mini flowers. They are really tiny, but you can change the hook size or yarn weight to make them bigger to fit your project. Use these petunia mini flowers as you like, I think they will look great on a hat or as earrings."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters