Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet flowers pretty accessories of all time, they are best to decorate our baby hairbands, clips, dresses, hats, booties. They get more special is they are made by you for your love and dear ones. Sharing a simple, free pattern of a pretty flower. The flower has star-shaped petals in the center and spread like waves towards the edges. For this lovely handmade flower, there is no specific thread or hook requirement. One can use leftover yarns or threads. If you want to enhance the look of the flower add some cute establishments. "
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished Size2.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters