We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Rainbow little flowers for sharing. You could string them together to make a garland or attach them to a bag. They would look fabulous decorating a straw bag for Summer. All you will need is some small scraps of yarn to make these crochet applique flowers, and you will be whipping up a bunch of them to share in no time! I choose 7 Rainbow shades to make my flowers but you could make them in any colours you choose. I used a sport weight cotton yarn, but you could use any weight yarn and matching hook. Measurements Each flower measures 3.25in 8.5cm across in the sports weight yarn used"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters