We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Rainbow little flowers for sharing. You could string them together to make a garland or attach them to a bag. They would look fabulous decorating a straw bag for Summer. All you will need is some small scraps of yarn to make these crochet applique flowers, and you will be whipping up a bunch of them to share in no time! I choose 7 Rainbow shades to make my flowers but you could make them in any colours you choose. I used a sport weight cotton yarn, but you could use any weight yarn and matching hook. Measurements Each flower measures 3.25in 8.5cm across in the sports weight yarn used"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters