Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting flowers has always been on my favorite list. Crochet Flowers are a beautiful are creative way to add elegance and style to so many of your crochet projects. Make them into a lace motif and they will definitely add that delicate and charming aura. Use them to embellish your crochet projects or decorate your home or you can join and make them into Placemats, tablemats or Doilies. Today am sharing the pattern for this quick and easy to make Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern. The flower petals are made with Double Crochet Cluster stitches and the flowers are joined with Chain stitches. These are worked one after the other without cutting and joining the yarn. This makes it even more quick and simple to crochet. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters