Picot Crochet Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet flowers are so pretty!!!!! Crochet flowers would make a great embellishment for your crochet projects. Use them to pretty up your Crochet Hat or you can always make plenty of these flowers, sew them up together and convert it into a pretty Flower Blanket or a Tablemat. The options are just immense. This flower is very easy to make.This flower pattern works up in just minutes. What makes it special is the Picot Edging. The Picot stitch gives the flower a lovely pointed look. You can make this flower with any yarn of your choice.Here I have used Cotton Knitting Yarn. I recently did a round up post of 14 Free Spring-Inspired Crochet Patterns for Underground Crafter. This Picot Crochet Flower will make a great addition to your Spring related Crochet Projects. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters