Peony Large Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" You can get the crochet pattern to make your own Crochet Peony Flower. This pattern will make a flower messing 8.5cm (3 1/4 inches) across using Yarnart Begonia sport weight 2 mercersied cotton. Written in both US and UK terms Difficulty is Advanced beginner, you will need to know how to (USA Terms) make a Magic Ring, DC, Slip stitch, work in the back and front loops. Materials: 1 ball of yellow and pink Yarnart Begonia mercerised cotton. 2.5mm Crochet hook Tapestry needle Scissors Stitch markers if desired Any questions about the pattern, just ask."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished flower measures 8.5cm
Finished Size8.5 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters