Hydrangea Flower Blanket Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Hydrangea square is a fun, colorful, easy crochet colorwork square. Great for making a square blanket or pillow. /PATTERN DETAILS • 8” by 8” • Pattern includes both text explanation and chart • Easy colorwork • US Crochet notations /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G – 6 hook. • We crochet Mighty Stitch (100g, 20% Superwash Wool and 80% Acrylic, 208 yards / 190 m): - Sky 1 skein - Bubblegum 1 skein - Blush 1 skein - Alfalfa 1 skein - Cream 1 skein • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8" by 8"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters