How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re looking for something quick, pretty and simple to make,then this is it. I love making Crochet Flowers. Be it any pattern, they are so pretty to look at.Even a simple Flower Pattern would definitely jazz up any of your plain Crochet Projects. Today I am sharing the pattern for this easy and quick to make Popcorn Crochet Flower.I have used 8 Ply yarn, but of course ,you can use any yarn of your choice.You can use them as an applique on just about any of your crochet projects. Use them to decorate your Crochet Hats, Bags, Pillows or your Crochet Baskets. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters