This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Forget Me Not Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This bright blue you see is my favorite color, and I was curious if there were blue flowers (other than Hydrangeas and Roses), so I hopped onto Pinterest, searched for “blue flowers” and up popped a gorgeous little flower called a Forget Me Not. Had to work up a few different colors! These are the perfect size to use as coasters in the car. They are also a great size for applique - experiment with different weight yarns to get the perfect size you need for your project. Each flower takes less than 15 minutes to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot Essential - 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4″
Finished Size3.5" Wide
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in the Yellow, White, and my main color (MC) in Rose Pink, and Blueberry, plus Bernat Handicrafter Delux in Purple
- Yarn Alternatives to Lily Sugar n Cream: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextForever Fabulous Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- Blooming Blue Crochet Flower Pattern
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Rainbow Flowers
- 4 Fancy Flowers: Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns
- South African Veld Flower
- Crochet Cherry Blossom
- 70+ Crochet Flower Patterns
- 45 Free Easy Sunflower Crochet Patterns
- Irish Rose Crochet Flower
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters