Double Layered Picot Flower #1
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The free Double Layered Picot Flower #1 is a very easy and quick crochet pattern.Create your own flowers using your favorite colors and attach them on hats, bags, pillows, jackets and many more. Experiment with different yarn weights and hook sizes for larger or smaller flowers. Embellish the center of the flower with beads or a cute big button. Both flowers, the pink and the brown, are crocheted with six strand embroidery floss and a 2 mm crochet hook and they measure 6,5 cm (2,5 inches) in diameter."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size6,5 cm (2,5 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters