Crochet Flower Rhea
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet flower pattern is very easy and quick to make. The Crochet Flower Rhea is just the right size to be used as an applique to add to pillows, hats, purses, jackets and many more. You can choose any yarn you like to crochet this flower. Just to give you an idea of the size, if you make it with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook, the flower is going to measure about 5 cm (about 2 inches) in diameter."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size5 cm (2 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters