14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Bobwilson123 aka Clare Sullivan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Clare Sullivan aka Bobwilson123 was taught to crochet in 2001 by her best friend. Back then, she didn’t realize where it would take her.
Clare shares her love of crochet via her website and creates patterns on a weekly basis. From granny squares to V-neck cardigans, you can find a pattern for the whole family. Every written pattern comes with a video tutorial.
She has been teaching since 2009 and is always learning new techniques that she loves to share with her viewers.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Reverie Triangle Shawl
- Happily Ever After Shawl
- Cleo's Cloud Blanket
- Bonbon Buttons
- Thea Poncho
- Oversized Chunky Textured Scarf
- Broomstick Lip Balm Holder
- Argyle Beanie & Slouch Hat
- Heart Cuddler Pillow
- Pumpkin Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet