14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Tanya Naser began crocheting as a young child, marveling over the freehand dolls her mother would create every Christmas, seemingly out of thin air. She didn’t follow a pattern book or know why some stitches were called single while others were double and triple. But the thing Tanya most admired was that she never worried too much about what other crocheters thought. She did what she loved and every year she delighted as the small army of dolls she lovingly created marched out of the house and into the arms of her eager customers!
These days, her crochet style would be considered freeform by die-hards of the craft—and Tanya is proud that HodgePodge Crochet was born out of that organic beginning. Over the years, she has spent a lot of time learning and mastering new techniques and building upon her own free flowing style to come up with something that represents the crocheter she's now become. HodgePodge Crochet is Tanya's passion.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Loopy Booties
- Baby's Best Bumpy Blanket
- Sock Monkey Booties
- Infant Turtle Shell Photography Prop
- Infant Ladybug Photography Prop
- Country Cowboy Boots
- Ripple Stitch Neck Cuff
- Granny Square Crochet Hat
- Springtime Crochet Pansies
- Cozy Baby Mittens
- Daring Diamond Kid's Hat
- Flowers for Baby Booties
- Giraffe Baby Hat and Costume
- Little Owl Applique
- Peter Rabbit Applique
- Snowy Washcloth
- Yertle the Turtle Infant Photo Prop
- Hoppy Bunny Applique
- Magenta Bobble Beanie
- Solstice Sun Granny Square Pattern
Read NextLouise, the Red Haired Amazona
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters