We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stacey has been bringing cuteness into the crochet-world with her adorable stuffed animals since 2008. She is the author of Cuddly Crochet and Crocheted Softies and has self-published over 100 irresistibly cute animal patterns through her website, FreshStitches. Since its beginning, FreshStitches patterns have become legendary for their cuteness, detailed instructions and step-by-step photos. Using the abundance of help and information in the patterns, numerous crocheters have crocheted a FreshStitches animal as their first crochet project!
Aside from crocheting, designing and authoring, she's also an active blogger and passionate teacher. No matter where you live in the world, you can take a class with Stacey by enrolling in one of her 2 online crochet classes with Craftsy.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters