8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sarah Lora's passion is crochet designing. She specializes in cute comfy practical crochet patterns that are innovative and easy to work to keep your tots looking and feeling great. She is inspired by her 2 preschoolers, beautiful color combos, simple designs, easy uncomplicated living, and creating beautiful fabric with her hook. Sarah's designs are easy, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at them. Most of them are seamless with shaping achieved (in many instances) by stitch selection or hook size, rather than by increasing or decreasing. Her philosophy is that the finished result must be beautiful and enjoyable to make, otherwise it’s not really worth it.
Sarah's days are generally filled with parenting her 2 preschool age kids in beautiful Portland, Oregon. When she's not working in the home or crocheting, she works as a part-time attorney for Legal Aid. Since she learned to crochet (in December 2010), she crochets as much as possible: at lunch, breaks, nap time, red lights, etc. and her fingers cannot keep up with all the patterns she has in her head!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Back to School Dress
- Quick and Easy Baby Socks
- Chunky Knee High Socks
- Cute as a Button Baby Bib
- Faux Cable Knit Crochet Hat
- Glam Girl Shrug
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet