We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Phyllis started Many Creative Gifts as a company designed to provide products and services to help people “be thoughtful” and true to their giving nature. On Ravelry and Lulu.com she showcases her crochet patterns and custom designs, on Etsy, she features handmade products, and on her blog, www.manycreativegifts.blogspot.com, she takes a more holistic approach to thoughtfulness and offers ideas and recommendations on mind, body, spirit, … and of course crochet! If you're in the D.C. area, sign up for one of her crochet classes at Looped Yarn Works, and Phyllis is also the Crochet Guru on www.crochet.lifetips.com.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters