14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Melinda Miller is a self-taught crocheter, and was inspired to learn from her great-grandmother, who crocheted intricate doilies. Her very first project was a christening set for her son’s baptism. After a house fire years ago, she still has the smoke-stained jacket as a keepsake. Melinda has recently been published in Storey Publishing’s “Crochet One Skein Wonders – 101 Projects from Crocheters around the World.” She loves the creative aspect of designing, but also enjoys the writing that is involved. The Miller family is the Brady Bunch of their family tree, raising six children between them both. In the evening, Melinda loves to crochet, while her husband, Craig, knits.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Read NextLouise, the Red Haired Amazona
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters