We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
In his senior year of high school, Louis Mensinger began to crochet. At first it started as a hobby and a way for him to utilize and express his artistic and creative talents, but then, as time went on, more and more people wanted hats, and eventually, people asked Louis if they could buy them! So what started as a challenge and a hobby is now a business where he sells and designs hats as well as patterns for hats.
Louis is currently 20 years old and in college. While school is his main priority, one can still find him crocheting in the back of class from time to time or sketching ideas for new hats. Crocheting is really a great hobby to get into and somewhat of a dying art, both of which he thought were great reasons to start a blog to teach people the way he crochets and some of the techniques and patterns he has come up with through his time crocheting.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters