Lauren Brown is the girl behind the Daisy Cottage Designs blog and Etsy shop. She's married to her best friend (an assistant pastor at their church) and a teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two adorable little girls. When she's not cleaning up messes or playing with her girls, you'll find Lauren blogging about her life, fun crochet projects, and preschool adventures with her toddler.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet:
- 6 Petal Flower Pattern
- Double Layer Crocheted Flower
- Two Hour Tote
- One Hour Bath Pouf
- Easy Peasy Crochet Bow
- Fastest Flower Ever
- Aqua Polka Dots Baby Blanket
- Large Daisy Crochet Flower
- Stripes and Flower Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Fishbowl Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Owl Toy Free Crochet Pattern
- Spring Chick Easy Crochet Hat
- Large Flower Crochet
- Color Block Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Puff Crochet Blanket
- Quick and Simple Striped Baby Blanket Pattern
- Bobble Beanie Crochet Pattern
Read NextWilma Westenberg
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 23, 2017
Lauren, I am trying to make this crochet market bag...I'm a beginner. It seems that it way to curly and I can't imagine it's going to work out right. Is it supposed to be really curly after the 6th row?
Apr 30, 2014
Need how many skeins of which oz size or yards needed to make 32/36 size baby blanket in Nana's favorite baby blanket?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use