We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Jennifer Olivarez's mom taught her to crochet when she was growing up. She made a lot of scarves and granny-square blankets before finally discovering amigurumi in 2009. Since then, she has been designing and creating amigurumi for her blog Squirrel Picnic, which she began as a way to use her love of storytelling and crochet to entertain, inspire, and bring some happiness to the world.
In addition to amigurumi, at Squirrel Picnic you’ll also find free patterns for some out-of-the-ordinary items like a Bowser from Mario Bros., a sweater for tortoises and a Batman mask for adults. Both of these are from Jennifer's Make It! Challenge series. For this series, she accepts crochet challenges (the wackier, the better) from her readers. If she's successful, Jennifer publishes the pattern she created specifically for the challenge so others can make one, too, and she gives the sample to the person who challenged her as a thank-you for their idea.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters