8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Janette Williams loves to crochet, paint, draw, make, bake, photograph and garden, and she also loves music and playing the guitar and banjo. She's almost always busy with some ‘project’ and more often than not two, or three, or…
Janette is a happily married mum of two young children and lives in Hamilton, New Zealand. She loves to involve her children in creative things; she tries to spend some time each day creating something with them, which they love - especially if it’s messy!
Her Nana taught her to crochet when she was very young, and Janette remembers her always with a hook in hand creating a throw or slippers for her 20+ grandchildren, or a new handbag for herself. She still has a granny square blanket she made as a child (stored away now, it's about 30 years old and completely coming to pieces), and Janette proudly owns a couple of her crochet hooks – every time she uses them she thinks of her and is thankful for her passing on this skill and the joy it has brought.
When Janette was expecting her first child, she began crocheting again with gusto, and hasn’t really looked back. She likes crochet projects that are quick and have just enough creative challenge to keep her interested without being too hard to finish. She also loves colour, which is probably apparent when you see some of her designs.
Janette started The Green Dragonfly a couple of months back to journal some of the things she makes and does.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
- Rainbow Mitts for Maia
- Rainbow Scarf Tutorial
- Crochet Rose Ring
- Yarn Stash Crochet Slippers
- Easy Textured Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Pretty Lacy Edging
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet