We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hortense is a passionate knitter, crocheter and yarn addict. She created Knitting with Chopsticks to share her creations and help you make your own.
It’s thanks to blogs that she has learned most of what she knows about knitting and crochet. Her mom taught her the basics of knitting when she was a small girl, bored on the beach and since then she haven’t stopped. Always looking to learn, do more, do better and share her love of yarn, she created Knitting with Chopsticks to make knitting and crochet as simple as it gets so YOU can create what YOU want the way YOU want it.
Engineer by trade, crafter by passion, you will usually find her playing with some yarn while watching the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy (and probably eating some chocolate).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet